Exporting to RoadEng
Updated August 11, 2020
This article applies to:
- Terrain Forestry
- RoadEng Forestry
To export a Terrain Tools Field traverse file (.ipd) back to RoadEng:
- From the Traverse List Screen, Press “Export”
- Select your export mechanism – Email or iTunes. *We recommended to use Email option (it;'s the easiest!)
NOTE: Email requires use of the Apple "Mail" app.
- Send your email. This will attach an .ipd file to your email
- On the PC running RoadEng desktop software – open the email, save the attachment.
- Open the Survey Map module.
- File | Open, select iPad ASCII from the drop down menu.
*The Description, date and crew do NOT currently import. These will be available in a future update.
NOTE: You will require Softree Products version 7.005 or higher to be able to read the .ipd file. Please use the update checker and install the latest version if you have a lower version.